Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Cocker Spaniel - Chata

My name is Chata and I'm a very calm, and great natured 4 yr old Cocker Spaniel mix. I was recently rescued from being euthanized by an overfull high kill shelter in California. I wasn't a stray, I was given to the shelter by my owners who had lost their home and could no longer keep me. That was a very sad day for me. But I have a wonderfully affectionate and outgoing nature and I love everyone I meet. My fur is so soft and silky smooth that you will want to pet me as much as I want to be petted. I love having my fur brushed and even like baths. I am great with other dogs, cats and kids. I am just a laid back, very easy, low maintenance girl. I am great in a car as well. Something happened to my right eye, possibly an untreated injury, but I am blind in that eye. But this doesn't impede me in anyway. I love going for walks and then just lying by your side, but I also have a playful side and enjoy playing with my toys. I am every bit as adorable as my smiling face. My adoption fee is $250.

Chata Facts:
  • Breed: Cocker Spaniel mix
  • Sex: Female
  • Age: Adult
  • Size: Small 25 lbs (11 kg) or less 
  • Color: Red/Golden/Orange/Chestnut 
  • Adoption fee: $250
Chata is:
  • Housetrained
  • Up to date with shots
  • Purebred
  • Good with dogs
  • Good with cats
  • Good with kids
If you are interested in meeting this rescue dog you must go A Better Life Dog Rescue to submit an Adoption Application.

Note: We regret that we cannot respond to general inquiries about our dogs unless accompanied by an an Adoption Application.