Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Corgi/Terrier - Morgan

Hi, I'm Morgan, a 1-year-old Corgi/Terrier mix that's about 11 pounds. I'm a sweet, loving lap dog and will make a great companion for anyone. I like LOTS of cuddles! I'm great on a leash, and don't pull at all. I don't like to be left alone for too long, and start to fuss if I am. I will chew if I'm left alone too long and don't have toys to nibble on. I will bark and whine a bit if you leave me. I am housetrained but have had a few accidents. But, I haven't had much overall training yet, so be patient!

I will do best in a home where someone is home with me for a good part of the day. I'm a people person! I'm a bit needy and craving human attention! I really like to walk, and while I am good with short walks, I have the stamina in these little legs to go on long ones, too! It would be really great if there was another dog I could play with too. I would do well in an apartment or a house.

My adoption fee is $300.


Morgan Facts:
  • Breed: Corgi/Terrier cross
  • Sex: Male
  • Age: Young
  • Size: Small 25 lbs (11 kg) or less 
  • Color: Tan/Yellow/Fawn 
  • Adoption Fee is $300.00
Morgan is:
  • Housetrained
  • Good with dogs
  • Good with cats
  • Good with kids
If you are interested in meeting this rescue dog you must go A Better Life Dog Rescue to submit an Adoption Application.

Note: We regret that we cannot respond to general inquiries about our dogs unless accompanied by an an Adoption Application.