Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Terrie/Chihuahua - Goldie

Hi, I'm Goldie, a 1 yr year old Spaniel cross. I'm about 10 pounds although my foster mom says I look like a mini golden retreiver. I came from a shelter in California, where I was scheduled to be euthanized simply due to overcrowding. Fortunately, I was spared in the nick of time and here I am, ready for love and companionship with a forever family! I'm spayed, up to date on my vaccinations and in excellent health. I get on great with cats and other dogs. I am an active dog and I adore running around a backyard and at going to dog parks so I would be best suited to an active fanily. But I am also calm and quiet in the home and love curling up on your lap. I am very well behaved and am a quick learner (I've already learned to sit and lay down). I am super affectionate and love to give out kisses!

My other great qualities are that I am playful, good in the car, I never beg for food, barely ever bark, I am well behaved, and I am friendly to everyone I meet on my walks. One of my favorite things is going to the dog beach and I play well with all the dogs I meet there. I am super affectionate and I love to curl up and snuggle on the couch beside you and I love to give out kisses.  When I get excited I tends to nip a little, but my foster mom is working to correct that behaviour. I am good on a leash, but do get tempted by sights and smells when off leash, so my recall isn't good yet. I am such a wonderful, friendly, outgoing little dog and I would be a great addition to any family. My adoption fee is $300.

Goldie Facts:
  • Breed: Spaniel/Chihuahua cross
  • Sex: Female
  • Age: Young
  • Size: Small 25 lbs (11 kg) or less 
  • Color: Red/Golden/Orange/Chestnut 
  • Adoption Fee is $300.00
Goldie is:
  • Already spayed
  • Housetrained
  • Good with dogs
  • Good with cats
  • Not good with kids
  • Up to date with shots
If you are interested in meeting this rescue dog you must go A Better Life Dog Rescue to submit an Adoption Application.

Note: We regret that we cannot respond to general inquiries about our dogs unless accompanied by an an Adoption Application.